Sunday, October 7, 2012

dont read this, i'm crazy


Today I woke up a bit early..and took a shower..

And in the shower, as usual, I was thinking about..stuff..

Hahahha!!

I recalled my Marx lesson..

On my last two lesson, my teacher gave us some articles about DiaoYuDao..

and the Chinese newspaper and magazines wrote about KangRi..

couple days ago, I saw some merchandise with words like “抗日” printed on them..

and I was like thinking.. “why?? Why should they do that??”

I don’t know if it’s because my country is not involved in this ‘thing’..and if it were my country and Malaysia fighting, I would have different opinion..but I think..it’s a fight between the two country’s governments!! Why do the people involve??

People are innocent!!

And I even believe that some of the Japanese didn’t know what’s happening..and suddenly they were beaten at some alleys in China. Vice versa.

What’s the use of the UN then??

Isn’t it about achieving world peace and stuff??

(at this point I don’t think I should post this..BUT I DID..lol..and fuck!! I’m supposed to be studying now!!)

I’ve read an article ( I forget where..i think it’s about the nature selection or what)..

Living things fight with nature all the time..and the livings who win..survive..

I believe that we, human race, survive because we are intelligent, we have the ability to adapt, and the most important thing is..we can rely on others.

We are social creatures. We can’t live without others.

And are the Japanese not human?? They ARE for crying out loud!!

And we need them to win this fight!

(OK now I’m babbling)

Can you imagine if human race extinct just because we were stupid enough to kill each other??

*sigh*

I really need to cut my caffeine consumption.

 

AND GAAAhHHH!!! MY GRAMMAR!!!

Need to focus on my English!!

pardon my craziness~
annyeong~

No comments:

Post a Comment