Tuesday, April 3, 2012

thanks for bringing me to this world, mom~

"MAAAAKKKK aaa~~"
i really miss the days when i can easily shout out like that..hahha..
(though i know i can simply call her and do it..but..the sensasion is D-I-F-F-E-R-E-N-T..lol~)

anywaaaayy..tomorrow's my mom's birthdaaayyyy~~
happy birthday, maaaaakk <3~
saeng'il chukha hamnidaaaaa~
生日快乐~
otanjoubi omedetoooou~
love you till the end of the day~



this is my first year not being able to accompany her on her birthday.. *shed tears*

thanks for bringing me to this world..
thanks for bearing on my attitude all these years..
thanks for loving me..
thanks for being my mom..
kamsiah..kamsiah..kamsiaaaahhh~!!
wish you live happily ever after..
wish you can fill your days with smiles..
wish you luck and happiness with a hug and a smile X) X)


this is your cake <3~


my gift for you..
hope you like it.. X)
LOTS OF KISSES!!
muach muach muach muach!!!



3rd April 2012,
from your little girl, who is not little anymore (hahha)...
elaine X)


No comments:

Post a Comment